Please find below a draft of the tentative training schedule:
(Please note that schedule may change depending upon the trainee’s needs)
- Introduction to Photokina Chemicals and basic screen printing process.
- Basic information on screen making and mesh stretching techniques.
- Detailed session on different types of emulsions and their properties.
- Exposing techniques and usage of exposure calculator.
- Screen development using high pressure water gun.
- Detailed session on different types of photosensitive films.
- Screen reclaiming chemicals and techniques.
- Detailed Q&A
- Screen Printing material distribution equivalent to registration fees of Rs. 1500.
We appreciate your interest in our training program and look forward to sharing a great learning experience with you.
|When||Every Second Saturday Of the Month|
|E.g.||In March 2016 12th And 26th March|
|Where||556/B, Tajpur Road, Off. Sarkhej Bavla Highway, Vill:- Changodar, Tal:- Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382213, India|
|What Time :||10:00 am to 06:00 pm|